Home

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

In The Blink of the Eye

Photobucket

They are in the 5th, 3rd & Kindergarten respectively. I cannot believe it is all happening so fast right before my eyes. Really Kate is 9 months old, closing in on a year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today was my boys' first day of school. They are SO excited. We walked to school weighed down by new backpacks loaded with really cool school supplies and all in their new shoes. Lunches neatly packed in new lunch boxes with all of their favorites and secret handwritten messages from their Mama that will bring sly smiles to their sweet faces. I just want their first day to be great.

Cameron my big 5th grader!
Photobucket

Jack all of 8 and in the 3rd grade
Photobucket

My sweet Will is going into that BIG school but as you can see he is ready, not sure if I am.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I just love this time of year, how it signals the changing of seasons and all of the fun and good that is just around the corner. I love sensing jean and sweater weather is on the horizon and with that comes chilly soccer games, friday night high school football and leaves, leaves and more leaves. But all of this right now at this moment makes me realize time is clipping away at an amazing speed and my time with them is fleeting and every word said and every moment created is so important.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your photography! I love this time of year as well.

Unknown said...

It is an exciting time of year, isn't it? I go kicking and screaming into fall each year. Summer is just so sweet. You reminded me how sweet fall can be as well.