Home

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday to My Sweet William

Photobucket

I can remember the day he was born July 21, 2004, it is so fresh in my mind, the day my Will took the world by storm. I can remember waking up early to get to the hospital, the precipice of the sunrise just before me. I remember what I wore and the picture Daddy took of me before we left the house. Little did I know the amount of joy this boy would bring us.

This little guy is truly the happiest soul I know. It is always half full baby, he loves to live. He loves fiercely and the one he loves the most is Kate. He is her biggest fan. Will is the adorable kid who doesn't know a stranger, he has lots of friends and can hang with the older crowd too. He is just a cool little kid to have around.

I am SO thankful for Will. He was the most beautiful newborn baby I have ever seen with his perfect skin and dark hair and long lashes (seriously he was born with them). But more importantly than looks you have been a lovely little soul that God has blessed our entire family with, so Happy Birthday Will we all love you so very, very much!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I cannot wait to see how it all turns out. You are going to do something big.

We are off to enjoy our family vacation down in Florida. When we return Will gets his pirate birthday party! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blog :)

I found my way here through my travels and wanted to say I really enjoyed your posts :)

From Stacie in Australia
'Happiness'