Home

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Funny Things They Do

What unusual little creatures our kiddos are. Owen has rekindled his desire to be any kind of superhero. This is his latest, which is a hybrid of Captain America, Batman and little hint of Power Ranger. This all reminds me I need to be any kind of supa-anything to get this house in order. I can't seem to make any headway. I make a little progress here and there and before I know it the here is already messed up shortly followed by the there.


Photobucket

These photos are what I walked in on last night as we were getting everyone put down for the night and there is just something so sweetly funny that I couldn't help but going to bed with a smile on my face.

Photobucket

As much as I want my house completely picked up and neat I know these days are fleeting. These random, dress-up, make forts with sheets days. So embrace them! There will be so much more time to have the house perfect with neatly placed accessories and beautiful plants appropriately dispersed throughout the house (plants that I will keep alive).

No comments: