Home

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Make Each Day A Masterpiece

The belated Father's Day post. We had a great day by all accounts. The lineup was breakfast at the inn, church followed by 9 holes of golf with our two oldest, shortly thereafter my parents and the three youngest joined us for a refreshing swim and some dinner. That day was a masterpiece and the artist my husband. Let me start off by saying he is a fabulous husband but an even better father, if that is possible. He is so hands-on and really wants to be with his children, he loves them like no other and one day, too soon, he will see what wonderful men he has created, nurtured & been blessed with. And Kate, well deep down, I catch glimpses of it brewing, this whole daddy-daughter thing. Right now it's my show, I am the baby lover and he is patiently waiting his turn but soon their relationship will burst up to the surface, just like it always does.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy Father's Day to my Dad, the best Dad ever! How Kate loves her Poppy, as you can see it's mutual.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: