Home

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Day In The Life

Photobucket
The unfortunate role of the fifth child. She is constantly in tow on the go. She keeps quite the schedule.

Photobucket
10:00 Will soccer game
1:00 Jack baseball game
3:00 Cameron soccer game

At some point she needs to eat, which now includes cereal & some kind of orange/yellow vegetable + bottle, poop, and sleep.


One of us could just stay at home with her and a few of the others but they want her there, I want to be there, I want to be there with HER. Secondly, I always have thought just because we have a big family isn't an excuse to divide and conquer until we absolutely have to. I know that day will come but for now I love toting the gang from here to there....extra balls, diaper bags, coolers, folding chairs, blankets and all.....

No comments: