Home

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One of Those Days

Today was just one of those days. You know the kind that won't let you come up for air. It has been raining for 3 days straight and while that is great for the new landscaping it doesn't do much for the spirits. Couple that with a Dr.visit/evaluation for Kate at this center for children with DS. That stuff just doesn't do anything for me, the less I know (not about the really important stuff) the better right now. I am going to let Kate dictate my reality and right now she is exactly all and everything she is supposed to be for a six month old.So take that sucky rainy day.

Right now I am loving how her little hands are constantly grabbing and squeezing mine while I trace her fingers and palms and she gazes up and I can see in hers eyes, "I know your my mama & I love you.
After holding her as she fell asleep all is right again. Her heavy breathing, pacing my heartbeat instantly relaxed me and I couldn't help but smile. The kind of smile that at the end you almost laugh. Then I lay her forgiving body into her crib and tell her I love her and we're going to be more than okay. Tomorrow is already going to be a better day.

Happy 6 Months Kate!
Photobucket

My how you & I have grown.

No comments: