Home

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Supporting Cast

Well, here they are.....the ones I love.
Photobucket
Jerry and the boys: Jack, Owen, Will & Cameron
A little note about my husband Jerry. He loves his family. He is a hands on daddy, he loves to be with his children and everyone knows it because it is authentic. He loves me, we are kindred spirits meant to be with one another, like peanut butter and jelly, we are better together than apart. Happy 37th birthday Jerry I love you.
Photobucket
Cameron, my first born. He is a beautiful child. He has the deepest, darkest brown eyes that are gonna knock'em dead. He is inquisitive, sensitive, intense and deep down he wants to please. He is all of 10 years old and I love him fiercely.

Jack, my second, 8. He is as loyal as they get, he loves his mama and I think the sweetest soul I will ever know. He will play any sport, all day long until the sun goes down or he falls down. Everyone is Jack's friend, he is the "mayor" and he is so equally matched with personality and all american, boy next door good looks. As they say "he's a good egg".

Will, the third and Daddy's little boy. This one loves life (amazing for all of 5 years old) I've often heard that phrase before but until you meet this kind of spirit you don't get it, he loves to live. He puts himself out there-go big or go home. Everyone loves Will (almost as much as we do).

Owen, my fourth little boy. Stubborn, strong-willed 3 year old with a killer grin. He can be so sweet to his mama and when he is for some reason it is so sincere, so special. He has just always fit right in with his brothers and just wants to be with them. He adores them. I always think of Jerry's first words about Owen. I am not sure if he really meant them or just wanted to head off any remote chance that I would be disappointed with a fourth boy. "Callie, he is the cutest one yet!" I can honestly say without hesitation there was never one ounce of disappointment that he was a boy. I loved that baby something awful the minute I laid eyes on him.

My dearest Kate. I don't think there is any other little girl more adored by her brothers on the face of this planet. Never, ever did I dream that if we had a little girl they would react the way they have, crazy mad love for her. If they could pack her up and take her with them everywhere they would.

Me. Sadly I am still searching for a current photo of myself. I am the picture taker in the family. But with this whole new stretching/growing thing I vow to take more pictures of myself. I want my babies to be able to remember me, the way I am now and each phase our life takes us through, bad haircuts and all, weight fluctuations and fashion mishaps.

This is MY family, which when I sit back and really look at my blessings it takes my breath away. The love that I feel, takes my breath away.
Callie

No comments: